1. A sinner, saved only by grace through faith in Jesus Christ
2. Walking humbly on my spiritual journey, reliant on the Spirit, the Word and the body of Christ for my formation and growth
3. Receiving regularly, as a perpetual mentee myself, from other spiritually mature and wise believers
4. Imperfectly, but steadily experiencing more of Christ’s life, heart and character rising within me and to those around me
5. On mission with God as a servant-leader in His Kingdom-building work
6. Called by God and affirmed by my faith community as a trustworthy shepherd of others on the path to wholeness in Christ
7. Willingness to commit to a 1-hour per week, 10-month mentoring term (Aug-May)
Mentoring Values & Affirmations
We have not arrived.We remain in the middle of our own sanctification in Christ.
Interested in mentoring? Fill out our Mentor Questionnaire.
Thrive Ministry Leadership Residency
ThriveResidency.com | Knoxville, TN